TOMBOY Gays In Space

SHINE YOUR SILVER BOOTS NOW! URANUS IS THE GOAL!

So I've given up on London Fashion Week. Primarily because I accidently forgot most of my timetable. I think I might still be suffering from jet-lag and sun-burn. I am also coming down with a cold which is real odd seeing as it was such a warm day today. I am still feeling fabulous though...

Tomboy is a fellow Danish diva and has followed in the glitter platforms of other Norsk pop acts from ABBA, Army Of Lovers, Alcazar and Diskofil by believing in using the stage to deliver a crusade of absolute fabulousness. And boy is this guy is fabulous.

His 2006 album came out in summer and includes the camptastic single Ok2BGay. If you thought Ta-Day claimed the title of 'gay album 2006' then you haven't heard this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Everyone

I have made a Web site about personal goals.

I hope you check it out.

http://motiv84u.com

PinkieDust said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
PinkieDust said...

Speechless...