PAYTV FASHION REPORT


"DISCO AND KITCH IS OUT!

"ELECTRO AND GLITCH IS IN!"

"REVOLUTION IS OUT!!!-AIR POLLUTION IS IN!"

"EVOLUTION IS OUT!!!

AND PROSTITUTION IS IN AGAIN!!!!!!"

On the day that Robyn enters the chart at no.5 in the UK on downloads alone, another Swedish act has returned and with an amazing song. Its called "Fashion Report". I am going repeat myself and say its amazing.

At the moment I am stunned. At the moment I'm in love. I can barely type. Or breathe.......

What with B-tween, Isabel, Robyn, Danny and...oh my!!! What a brilliant year for pop its been in Sweden! (Thanks Alex!)

Standby for the Robyn interview tomorrow..................

2 comments:

mordi said...

ace! i can't wait to hear it!

Diva Incarnate said...

I loved Work Your Body - a band that will say anything to make people's mouths drop has my vote.

Thanks to this site I now know who Isabel Guzman is - excellent work!