JOHN GLOVER Hallaluah!(You Found Yourself Another Man)

As I sooth my sinful headache, straighten out my arguements I had with long lost lovers the night before and try to rid the taste of wine, men and glitter lipstick from my mouth, unsigned artist John Glover wraps around my body and tells me everything is gonna be alright. The song starts of rather acoustically yet soars once he gets to the second chorus. Those who love TheZapping blogspot will adore John Glover...

While his music appears quite distant from the usual DontStopThePop faire, I feel that the disco stomper always needs a calmer soliloquy to actually realise the potential of the mirrorball anthem.

Who is John Glover then? The sexiest man you'll ever meet! Younger brother of the equally amazing unsigned artist Dana Glover, American and relaxed. He was signed by Mca last year but his album was lost amongst the shoals once RCA bought out the cute little record label famous for nurturing Alanis and Dannii in their younger years.

John Glover is unsigned and has the voice that will ease out any knots you have from the club night before. As you will hear on Hallaluah, the question of sexuality is answered in the most subtle but bitter manner and for this we love!

John we love ya and hopefully we'll hear more of you soon! When your website goes live, DontStopthePop will be right behind you!

Bonus: Underground Lover

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am hooked on this song... It's brilliant ---- thanks for posting it; I, for one, am waiting 'til John has an album out (or an official website up, at least)...

Anonymous said...

Its soooo warm!

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» »