MISH MASH The Disco Routine-Demo


If Kylie did a duet with the Scissor Sisters you'd get The Disco Routine...

I've had 2 hours sleep and am about to go to my local for a bloody mary and a good fry-up but before that I thought I'd update ya'll.

Last night, while dancing round my handbag at some trashpalace in a East London scumlounge filled with chavtastic poppets high on Tina and men who like disco I was confronted with hugs by an ex of my brother who was a total fashion queen back in Copenhagen-and thus a horrible bitch-but last night was a beautiful vision of a man. And thus...

What became my usual friday funk down at the local suddenly evolved into an bender that office girls like me only do when under the influence of gak or some hot fuck promised by the time the Wham record gets played. But, alas, I was a good girl and with no Wham I bounced off of the energies of circles of people I'd share my inner most secrets and call forever friends but never see ever again.

So, anyways I met this guy from a new band. But this nothing special really when yours truly lives in Hoxton where every other body seems to be a troubled artist whose read too much of those damn French philosophers or in a band where the unification of tight jeans and cocaine is believed to be the height of fashion. Which it isnt, trust me...

So this guy knew a guy who knew a girl who knows a drag queen who knows a Danish band called Mish Mash. I, then in my wonderful drunk self, was taken to this guys place which had tons of interesting cds including this one which I put in my bag and begun singing I Eat Cannibals by the girlband Toto Cuelo as my excuse to leave. Obviously...

And here is Mash Mash's EXCELLENT pop saturday serenade entitled The Disco Routine. Not only does it have a great name but licks all of the juice produced by Kylie's Can't Get You Out Of My Head.

Words: Kylie, Everything I Know, Scissor Sisters, I Feel Love, Mirrorball, The Kinks, London circa 1970's, Germany circa 1980s, East London, Ubercool, Demo's, beautiful people

In other news I have a bonus that I intend spending on a holiday to the Maldives some time later today. Also, please support the girls and boys, including some of my friends, at Crusaids Walk for Life thingy at Hyde Park tomorrow. Come, give them some money and have a dance at the shebang afterwards around 7. Previous walkees have been myself, Dannii Minogue and Sir Ian McKellen. I would do it this year but I got an issue with my knee-caps.

As were on the subject of Dannii Minogue its ever so nice to see that s/he's finally done something Kylie hasnt done before by having a sex change gone wrong. People I give you Manny Minogue:


Ps: The next update will be the LAST danish act we do under the guise of DontStopthePop's quilt of Danskpop. Sob...

No comments: