P-O-P!-ITS THE DONTSTOPTHEPOP THEME TUNE


Poplovers, forget the lame Kylie tracks that are leaking everywhere! DontStopthePop has finally got its theme tune sorted. Its called P-O-P and the chorus is includes the line "gonna be the hit one, forget the shit ones".

Its by a girlband that came about because of the PopStars show. They sing in English but it is not their first language, they are from a country that speaks German and they've scored a number of hits in the charts. And, it is not The Preluders (know who it is yet?). If you like it tell me and the full version will be with you very soon!

You can check it out on DontStopthePops myspace or simply clicking the link here and above.

Coming up on DSTP: more Robyn? more gossip? more girlbands!

Credits: The Girls (for the song!) and LiL!

3 comments:

Lebenskoffer said...

Tough question.
I'm sure they're not from germany, so it's either austria or switzerland.
Could it be TEARS?

Anonymous said...

my what a wonderful logo that is *cough cough splutter wink*

Poster Girl said...

I don't know who's doing the song, but: ooo, MySpace! I'd definitely add DSTP if I had one :)