SOPHIE MONK Inside Outside




Bonus: Get The Music On

Following in the blonde bomshell sunshine line of Melissaand Kylie, Sophie Monk of Bardot is an OZpop pop princess! Inside Outside was her first solo record and stormed the Australian charts at no.5. Sadly the album didnt do that well but featured the brilliant Get The Music On which is featured here too. Sophie Monk seems to have taken down her hotpants and swapped them for Hamlet for she's taking Hollywood bit by bit with feasty roles in Date Movie & Click.

3 comments:

Robpop said...

Joshua this is not the track that you mention. This is the studio version!

Paul said...

I loved Bardot - i think Poison is one of the best reality pop show songs along with Me Myself and I by Scandal'us... And i think one of my fave early 90s stars Cathy Dennis wrote them a song called Hit and Run... I tried to follow Sophie, but think I forgot about her. Thank you for the music ! (?)

Anonymous said...

Sophie rocks!!!