Absolutely small update...


Sorry about the lack of updates recently. I've been so busy! No, not playing far too much Super Mario Galaxy! No, not at all. There are two things I've loved today. The first is the return of Verbalicious. Yes she is back after her glorious debut "Don't Play Nice". She's now "Verbz" and has even attracted the attention of the mighty Perez Hilton! Here is her myspace. Lady Verbalicious first appeared on DSTP 2 years ago (see here). Her first single was also our one of greatest hits of Donstopthepop! The second lovable thing is this:



Doesnt it take you back? Right, I promise I'll be back soon. January is always a very busy month. So many poptastical things are happening at the moment. The new place is cosy but theres still no internet! We do have a lovely toaster though.

1 comment:

D'luv said...

I was just jammin' to Jomanda last month! I was on a big Steve Hurley kick...